HOw can you prevent baby from having diaper rash?
- change your baby's soiled or wet diapers as soon as possible, don't wait til the diaper is too heavily soiled before doing so
- occasionally soak your baby's bottom between diaper changes with warm water by running tap water over it or by squirting with a water bottle, clean and squeaky.. fresh as can be
- allow your baby's skin to dry completely before you put on another diaper, very important as moisture tends to promote skin rash
- pat the skin gently with a soft cloth when drying it — rubbing can lead to irritation
- put the diaper on loosely to prevent chafing, if the onesie is already short just leave it unbuttoned so diaper doesn't hug baby too much