RSS

On Being A Mom

I had my fair share of being a mom with my favorite niece Elisse. She's the first baby in the family and truly the apple of the eye. Me being so so much into babies and kids took the initiative to nurse and take care of my brother's little angel on their absences. It wasn't easy but it was a lot of fun for me. The bonding moments I shared with her are still fresh in my mind up to now. She's not full time under my care so I can't really tell how hard it is to be a full-time mom. Not yet until our very own little angel comes out.



Being a mom is no joke. You have to know what you are doing and what to do when things go wrong. You can never compromise your baby's health or safety, that's a fact. So how is it really to be a mom? A question that I can't fully answer yet and will soon discover after few more months. This will be my first and I have to admit it scares me a bit knowing that I'm too far away from my family. Of course it's always my mom who can take care of me as I go throughout the pregnancy stage. But I have to be brave at least for me, my husband and most of all for our baby.



This is also the very reason why I decided to open this blog, part as my bestfriend's suggestion so she can always keep in touch with me and my entire pregnancy and even later on and to be in touch to all moms out there so I can be guided and be better prepared for everything.
Subscribe to Journey To Motherhood by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top of Page Bottom of Page