RSS

Post Break: TV Specials

As a busy mom of a 4 month old, I hardly have any time for myself. I am juggling work, house chores, cooking, taking care of my husband and of course the first and foremost priority taking care of my little boy. It's not an easy task but I get to manage things well so far.

Watching TV can be entertaining and helpful at the same time. I have a certain routine now with my baby watching some educational shows for kids like sesame street and other shows on TV. This serves as an early learning for him too and having a little TV time with him gives mommy a teeny weeny bit of rest. I also get to view some arts and cooking shows which pretty much entertains me and relaxes me.

MyTVOptions has cable specials & dish specials for 50% off the specials package price of your choice. It's just like saving $29/mo for the whole year! Packages start from $29.99-$39.99 plus a lot of bonuses. Check out what best suits your watching fancy and get the best deal for you.

Subscribe to Journey To Motherhood by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top of Page Bottom of Page