RSS

Post Break: Knitting is great!

Knitting is a hobby that I have had for many years. I have actually managed to create many wonderful things for my family and friends, as well as things to sell at garage, yard, and sales that are in the neighborhood. My direct tv clear 4g internet bundles has absolutely been the best way that I have been able to sell my items without having to go through the hassle of going door to door, or making flyers, and also allowed me to get more supplies and information about knitting.

By selling my wares on-line I have increased the amount of items that I create because I now have orders for them on a daily basis, instead of having to push myself to go out and sell them all the time. People found the webpage that I created and now simply leave me notes or tips on what they want me to create or designs they think would be interesting. It has boosted my sales and my happiness.

I started knitting when I was just a child and ended up learning more in many different areas on how to be a better knitter. My friends and family have noticed that my skill has increased, as well as my productivity and creativity. I can indulge in my favorite thing to do in many more ways then I originally thought possible and wouldn't have it any other way.

Posted by Hyman Weeks

Subscribe to Journey To Motherhood by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Tekkaus said...

All my cousins knit...I should learn this too. :p

lina said...

I'd love to learn to knit but I don't have the patience. :D

Did you knit a lot for baby Jariel, Ayie? :)

Post a Comment

 
Top of Page Bottom of Page