RSS

4th Doctor Visit

October 28, another doctor visit. This time around it's Ms. Linda Rios who attended to me. It didn't take that long because it's just a regular check-up. I was weighed and I gained 2-3lbs since the last visit. Baby's heartbeat was checked and it was good (thank God for that) and my tummy's measured. The doctor said it's slightly bigger than how it should be but it's ok. I can't contest to that because all of a sudden my tummy seem to just pop! I noticed about 2-3 days ago before the clinic schedule my tummy got slightly bigger and fuller. It actually amazed me how can those things happen just like that. =) I'll be seeing my doctor again after 2weeks and she'll be assessing again my charts. I still do my blood sugar checking and food log every single day and looks like it will be that way til my due date. Again my results were good and no need for medications.
Subscribe to Journey To Motherhood by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

15 comments:

lina said...

Baby's doing fine? :)

I bet your tummy popped up because baby is growing so much in your tummy.

Ayie said...

Hi Lina!

Yes baaby's doing fine, doctor said normal heartbeat. Also moving alot evey afternoon and loves to kick daddy's hand whenever he try's to feel my tummy! Which reminds me to take another photo this week of my growing tummy! hehe

have a good day!

levian said...

it is so exciting to know that your tummy is growing bigger n bigger in days! i bet the baby is growing fast because you are healthy. keep up the good work, ayie! :)

Ayie said...

Hi Levian,

Thanks so much but it's not really that healthy if baby will be growing so much. The delivery will be harder and prone to C-section.

wenn said...

smooth pregnancy..good..

life ramblings said...

that's good news indeed. do you have nausea and vomitting Ayie?

btw, my b'day falls in mid-Dec. there's nothing to shout about actually now that i'm getting older. but i appreciate your thoughtfulness though. *big hugs for you and your baby.*

Bengbeng said...

this is good. take good care of yrself example in lifting weights, etc. yr diet too

Ayie said...

Wenn,

I'm hoping it will really go smooth all the way. The diet alone and pricking is hard enough.

Ayie said...

Ramblings,

Oh mid-Dec? then I recorded it wrong...I just put it on Nov. Hug you tight back! =)

I had a little nausea during the early 1st-3rd mos only when hubs drive. For some reason i hate his driving that time. Vomitting not much. Mostly afternoons when I pick him up from work I feel so exhausted and drained, just that.

Tekkaus said...

Glad everything went well with this one. :) Haha :D Now you are "fatter" lar.

Mummy Gwen said...

Great. Most importantly the baby is healthy. :) You must be eating a lot huh..hehe.

Ayie said...

Tekkaus,

What's good is that baby's the one gaining weight and not me having fat deposits everywhere! hehehe

Ayie said...

Mummy Sexy,

Oh no no no, I cannot eat a lot. Way impossible since i log my food intake and take blood sugar after meals. How I wish I can eat as I wish! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ayie, you're taking me back to those times with doctors' appointments..So glad to hear you and the baby are doing fine!

Ayie said...

Icy,

Was it as stressful as mine? Glad you're over it already. I'm ok and I hope it will go smoothly for the next months to go. thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Top of Page Bottom of Page