RSS

7th Doctor Visit

Finally had our updated Ultrasound last doctor schedule (Dec 10) but the scans are not so good. It's really hard to see baby so clear. That technician never gave me a good full shot of baby even the last time he did sometime Sept 16. Oh well this is the best that I can share right now, also it's a baby boy!



So far with my sugar levels even if there were several highs doctor said everything's good. It better be good, it's hard enough to resist such cravings and maintain the diet. What's worse is that somehow my craving is kicking in just lately. I didn't have much cravings before during the early months but now I am looking more for some specific foods. I just always play "mind over matter" for me not to be so tempted to give in and indulge.



I am officially on my third trimester. I just stepped on my 7th month and tummy's getting heavier than ever. We were told that baby's a little big but it's not likely because of the gestational diabetis thing but because it's daddy's fault! hahaha! He has such a big daddy (6'4") and mommy's a shortie (5') so no wonder baby will be big for my small frame. We're happy as long as baby's healthy.
Subscribe to Journey To Motherhood by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

19 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hi Ayie! :)

Mariuca said...

I can see your baby so clearly OMG! :)

Mariuca said...

I wonder how it feels to carry a baby around in ur tummy all day... ;)

Mariuca said...

I can't wait to see your baby boy!

Ayie said...

Hi Marzie!!

I had to do some PS edits coz it's hard to see, needed to outline. My family told me they couldn't figure out the scan! lol

Ayie said...

Tummy's getting heavier but feeling baby move alot gives us a different feeling, weird in a way too. Finally we can do baby shopping now!

Thanks for your visit sweetie!

Pete said...

Baby Boy! Congrats!

Tekkaus said...

As long as your baby is healthy, that's the only thing that matters Ayie. :D

Tekkaus said...

Suddenly I wanna be a daddy too. :p

Ayie said...

Pete,

Thanks Pete!

Ayie said...

Tekkaus,

It's true, baby's health is very important to us but also I have to be healthy too. We both work together, right?

Hmmm...shall we wait for tekkaus junior soon?

levian said...

aw, it is so cool to see a closeup of the baby boy! it sends thrill over my body just by looking at the details. can't wait to see more photographs of him! :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Hi Ayie ganda, Wow...you are getting there dear. I'm so excited for you. Congrats...you are having a baby boy...yay.

Take care and rest well dear. :D

Ayie said...

Levian,

We also can't wait Levian...I am being urged to go for another ultrasound and I even want the 3d version! Just cost $$$$ hehe

Ayie said...

Mummy Sexy,

Almost! Haven't put up the countdown timer you suggested...too many blogs to maintain and this one is the baby of all! lol

Thanks dear, we're getting more and more excited everyday! We're starting to go sopping this holiday break! yipeee!!!

Diane AZ said...

Congratulations on your healthy baby boy, he looks sweet in the ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

It's a handsome baby already, Ayie!

Ayie said...

Diane,

Thanks Diane...I can't wait to see a clearer view of him!

Ayie said...

Icy,

You thiunk so? =D

Post a Comment

 
Top of Page Bottom of Page