RSS

Post Break: Shopping


Now that we know our baby's gender it's time to go shopping. I have been shopping for my maternity needs during those previous months, of course comfy clothes should be worn by preggy moms like me. There are special denims / bottoms for pregnant women that serves more support and comfort both for mommy and baby. Make sure you consider getting those than trying to still fit in your normal clothes. Aside from clothes I also bought books that can help me through the entire pregnancy and when baby's out. Educating our self will be beneficial for us and baby too.


This Christmas holiday break me and hubs will start buying those baby furnitures that we'll need for baby's arrival. Basics will be the crib, dresser & changing table, baby tub, high chair, infant carrier, stroller & accessories. Those are just a few of what I think we should get. Baby clothes, feeding sets and other hygiene needs should not be left out in the list including mommy's needs.


I get more and more excited that I want to even decorate the home to look like baby's nursery room. I know it's not a practical choice to think since we are buying big stuffs for baby soon. Changing dinnerware, drinkware, utensils and all can be a good idea though. Perhaps if I see baby decorated wares then I surely can't resist even if it's a fine China collection. =)

Subscribe to Journey To Motherhood by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Everything pregnancy book? Can I borrow? :p

Ayie said...

Tekkaus,

I am still using the book =( but I also lift articles from there to post here so you can always refer here.

Anonymous said...

I can't help but feeling very excited for you and your husband also. It's the best time, Ayie!

Post a Comment

 
Top of Page Bottom of Page